Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Harder it gets…the better the opportunity?

These are extraordinary difficult times, as the War in Gaza enters its fourth week. 
So many of us find ourselves in a turmoil, an emotional roller coaster, with no preparation, no road map. 
Fighting in Gaza, rockets into Israel, our soldiers on the ground and we…. are left to wonder, hope, pray and help ourselves keep calm to make it to the next day. 
This is my first time as a father to a combat soldier, it is not a role I looked forward to, to say the least, and before I had time to get used to it I find myself in the thick of things…


Life has a habit of throwing us into all types of difficulty and challenge. 
It is times like these that I think and contemplate pieces of wisdom to see how it can help find clarity within chaos- one such piece is that of Albert Einstein's within "difficulty there is opportunity". 
Isn't it really so? As treacherous and as frightening as war is- and I hate all war- perhaps it in lie the seeds of opportunity, if only know how to look…

No comments:

Post a Comment