Sunday, October 6, 2013

Success rate of 100% in job-hunt coaching with Ronnie Dunetz?!

This is something that I would never say and if I would hear it from somebody else, I wouldn't believe it- sounds "fishy" to me, arrogant, exaggerated marketing hype.
I don't say things like this, it is not professional in my book and it only creates illusion and lack of trust….however…on the other hand, if I look at the facts….

That is exactly what has happened with the last 6 people this year who came to me to help them find a job!
There is no doubt in my mind, as well as in the mind of the coachee, that our coaching process was critical in getting him/her to succeed.
I always caution coaching clients in saying that our coaching process is not a "contractor relationship", it can never be that way because there are so many parameters involved and the bottom line is that the coachee is the one out there doing (or not doing), moving things or not, changing paradigms or not, and most importantly, getting out of the comfort zone to make things happen!

Just the other day I got a phone call from a client, in his 40's, who who was coming off about 5 years of not really working as he was involved in his own start-ups that unfortunately did not come to fruition (you can imagine the stress on the him and family in such a situation). He came to coach with me so that he would have the benefit of a powerful, practical partnership to get him back into the work world.
I got the call, yesterday, "Ronnie, you aren't going to believe it, I got the offer I really wanted, a package that I could only have dreamed of, it's my life's dream!"

I couldn't stop from smiling for a long time afterwards, he went off to celebrate with this wife, I could only sit and recall the reasons why I had come to the coaching profession, what had driven me so ten years back and where I am today.
This was precisely it! A hundred percent success is something that does not exist in reality, but the many successes that I am part of, the tremendous changes that I can assist with, the transformation process in clients that manifest in the practical stuff (getting a job!) but also go much deeper…this is why I became a coach, this is where the thousands of hours of coaching have revolved around, this is why I am coach today and hope to be so for many others and many years ahead…

No comments:

Post a Comment